Express - group activities for adults
Express - express yourself - group self-development with art therapy
What is art therapy?
The simplest definition of art therapy is a therapeutic effect using the resources of art. It is an activity which lies between art and psychotherapy, where art is the creative act and the resulting artefacts, therapy is following the process of change in relation to the artwork. It should be noted that in art therapy creation is the most important element, unlike in psychotherapy where drawing is sometimes used as a supplementary element. Visual creation opens the way to communication between the inner self and the external world, following Malraux: " Art is the shortest way from man to man".
What can art therapy give me?
You want to feel better, communicate and be in harmony with your environment? Here are some of the benefits of art therapy:
- increased self-esteem, self-confidence, autonomy, uniqueness, integrated personality
- feeling the full joy of life again
- release of energy, more creativity
- better communication with others
- feeling of freedom, breaking out of the prison of the past, "I had no choice".
- loss of fear of the gaze of others and of external evaluation
- courage to live life to the full, despite difficulties and imperfections
Express - express yourself
120 zł per class /2h
400 zł pass /month