Magdalena Czarnocka Baran
Art therapist, Therapist, Artist – Painter
I have always been a person who is curious about the world and people, when making a life decision in my youth, I was faced with the choice of medicine or art. My creative desires won out and so I graduated with a degree in art - painting. My experience with the healing effects of creativity on the state of mind, as well as my constant curiosity about people and my desire to help others led me in the direction of art therapy. I have completed a Master's degree, a postgraduate degree and a number of courses in this field. I gained experience working individually and in groups with adults after mental crises, in day care centres and in hospital. In order to be able to help people find their way to a fuller and deeper life, I graduated from Viktor Frankl's logotherapy or sense psychotherapy. Like Viktor Frankl, I believe that people are free to choose their own perspective and attitude towards the conditions of their own existence. It is close to my heart to accompany people, regardless of their age and history, on a path that will allow them to live with greater gentleness, tenderness and joy by realising their own potential to become the creator of their own life.
My constant curiosity about the human being and all its dimensions has also led me towards the medicine of St Hildegard of Bingen. I am very impressed by this revealed knowledge.
Painting is my path, which always surprises me and allows me to discover new spaces, it brings the joy of life, I am happy to share my passion.
Education in art and art therapy:
- 1993-1998 Higher studies at Ecole Nationale de Beaux Arts ( National School of Fine Arts), Angers, France DNAP Diplome National d' Arts Plastiques
- 2009 Art therapy course (facilitated by Geoff Troll), Art Therapie Forum, Massy, France
- 2016-2017 Postgraduate studies, major: art therapy, Academy of Humanities and Economics in Lodz, Poland
- 2017-2019 Master's studies of the second degree, M. Grzegorzewska Academy of Special Pedagogy in Warsaw, major: Artistic education in the field of fine arts with specialization: Art therapy
- 2022 certificate of logotherapist accredited by Viktor Frankl Institut (Vienna) and International Association of Logotherapy and Existential Analysis
- I am a member of the Polish Association of Logotherapy and Noo- psychosomatics and Polis Association of Fine Arts